This weekend I held a *1* Day Intensive Marketing and Motivation Event. I posted ’14’ awesome tips from the event and knew it would be life-changing for you if I went over those tips on a deeper level, to give you a better understanding of how they can increase your success.
Well Champ, tonight’s John Di Lemme Show featured those ’14’ tips and I’ve jam-packed them with information that will skyrocket your success if you apply them.
Now, enjoy these 14 Highly Effective and Efficient Marketing and Motivation Tips…
- Tip #1 – Developing Your Mind is a Lifestyle: You have to develop yourself to have the mindset of building a successful business. It doesn’t happen overnight. Developing your mind is a lifestyle. When should you stop developing yourself? When you want to flatline and remain stagnant in your success journey. It’s that simple. You have unlimited potential when you begin to understand and apply this lifestyle.
- Tip #2 – Just Get It Done: What’s your “it”? Just get it done already. Time flies by, so why not maximize every single day? Don’t create excuses for an out of control schedule. Stop babysitting excuses. Get incredibly focused and stop making excuses. Just get it done because you can’t expect to have a breakthrough if you’re not doing anything to create it. Every second counts. Figure out what you need to get rid of to just go.
- Tip #3 – My Words are Directors and Producers: Use your words wisely! Every word you say is producing something; your words are seeds. The words you speak have to be bold and confident. Words give you direction so you have to speak success into your life and act on it. Now, don’t fall victim to the words of others. Surround yourself around people who also only use positive words to ensure that you’re always in an increasing environment.
- Tip #4 – An Abundance of Testimonials Should Blanket Your Business: Wherever you clients look, there should be a testimonial for them to read. This is a review based economy. Testimonials are for the benefit of honor and integrity for your client. Your testimonials should share the transformations that you’ve created for your existing clients. Save your clients from the frauds in your industry. Your industry isn’t different. Every single niche has its liars, frauds, and thieves. The testimonials that you share with your clients will make them feel secure as they do business with you.
- Tip #5 – Be Decisive: There’s a process in your mind when there’s a decision that you have to make. When you’re about to do something that you’ve never done, you’re most likely asking yourself, “Should I, or shouldn’t I?” You should constantly be in an area of life where you’re doing something different. How many times have you found yourself overthinking the “should” process? You can either be delusional or decisive. Since you have the choice, just decide to be decisive. If you’re not decisive, you can’t expect your clients to be decisive. You can’t live in deprivation, so you have to live in decisions.
- Tip #6 – Challenges Free You: You’re free when you’re challenged. Challenges will free you from flatlining in your life. Accept your challenges and enjoy the changes and transformation you’re going through. Whenever you think “should I?” as you’re being challenged, you most likely should. If you ignore your challenges, nothing will ever change for you. Go through your challenges with a thankful attitude as you crush your goals and dreams.
- Tip #7 – Deliberate Commitment Decisions: Deliberate decisions determine your destiny. When you make a deliberate decision to commit to something, you’re moving forward. Stand strong in the decisions that you make. Your integrity will assist you in sticking to your committed decisions and get you to your next level.
- Tip #8 – Procrastination Will Always Make Time Stand Still: Don’t let time stand still because of procrastination. If you allow it to, it absolutely will. When you procrastinate, you’re not taking advantage of your time! Take action to do something different to ensure growth in your life. Procrastination is deadly and guarantees flatlining or failing. Be a person of action and let go of your excuses.
- Tip #9 – Increase Your Action: What area in your life can you increase your action? Action isn’t just thinking about doing something. Results don’t come from simply thinking, hoping, or wishing. Increase your action. Your clients don’t respond to a thinker. They respond to someone who takes action and constantly make improvements in their business. You’ll never be stuck in your personal or professional life when you take action to move forward.
- Tip #10 – Remove ALL Useless Activity and Replace It with Faithful Activity: You can’t keep doing one thing and add something else onto it. There are things you’re going to have to just stop doing. Let go of the “just-in-case” mindset. This mindset shows itself when you hold on to things because you may need them later on. You can’t experiment with new action and hold onto the action that hasn’t yielded results. “Trying” doesn’t work. Completely remove useless action and replace it with faithful activity.
- Tip #11 – Creating an Experience is Your Number One Goal: Creating means that you’re putting certain ingredients together. You have to create an experience for your consumers with your marketing. Give them an experience that they’ll remember forever. Show up on time, use valuable words, and give your clients gifts and bonuses. The average consumer is dissatisfied with the experiences they have with other businesses in your niche. It’s all about an experience for your consumers and what little extra things you can do for them to secure their faith in your relationship.
- Tip #12 – Be Solution Minded: Solutions for your consumers should always be on your mind. Be the solution mindset for your consumer and meet their needs. Focus on increasing for your consumers. The more you find solutions for your consumer, the more trust they’ll have in you. As you know, when their trust is earned, they refer others to you.
- Tip #13 – Marketers Share Confidence to Their Clients: You have to share how confident you are that your client’s life will change forever when they do business with you. Salespeople give quick fixes and marketers share confident solutions. Your clients will read into your confidence and be confident that they’re making the right decision to do business with you.
- Tip #14 – Your Schedule Equals Your Future: Does your schedule represent the transformation that you want to have in your life? Your schedule is your soil. Make sure it guarantees your next level harvest! Whatever you put in your schedule predicts where you’re going. Your schedule has to produce your next-level environment.
Those tips were incredible! Furthermore, if you want to take your marketing to the next level with even more proven, high-end knowledge, I suggest you go to www.FreeMarketingWords.com to receive my book, *57* Must Use Words for Every Piece of Marketing You Do for Your Business, for FREE.