What’s your elephant? That’s right…YOUR elephant? I’m talking about the elephant in your room. Let me explain. The old saying “elephant in the room” means a big issue that everyone is aware of, but no one wants to talk about so they ignore it. What’s even worse is when we have our very own elephant that we know is there, but we pretend that it doesn’t.
We make our elephant part of our lives, but it’s not something that we are proud of. It’s our dirty little secret that we try to hide, but EVERYONE knows about it. It’s embarrassing, and we know that it’s hurting us in some way. Check out the video that I recorded today at my Inner Circle Champion Mastermind Club Event…
Now, let me ask you two questions…
- What’s your elephant?
- How long are you going to let it stomp all over your goals and dreams?
It’s time that you stop ignoring the elephant in your room and start taking control of your life. I’ve seen all kinds of elephants…
- Fear, doubt, procrastination, and lack of self-belief
- Bad health – obesity, poor nutrition, horrible diet, and disease
- Negative influences and associations that hold you back
- Habits – Smoking, drinking, gambling plus so many others!
- Business Killers – Ineffective marketing, horrible customer service, ill trained team members, etc.
These are just a few examples of elephants that are holding people back from living the Champion life that they were born to live. Don’t be one of those people! Decide today to annihilate your elephant forever and forge forward on your success journey toward the achievement of your goals and dreams.
I believe in you 1,000%!
P.S. Are you ready to join a community of Champions that is committed to going to the next level in their lives and business and never allowing elephants to stand in their way again? Check it out here – www.JDClub.com